Blog Archive

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Parent Volunteers

Several of you signed up to potentially help out in the classroom.  I am trying something new this year because I would like for the volunteering to be as fair as possible and would like to give you a choice as to what you would like to do to help out.  We will see if it works well and if not we will make some in-flight adjustments to fix it.  I have created a sign up genius page where you can sign up for the date/time/activity that you would like to help out with.  The first sign up has been made for next week, the week of 8/26.  When you sign up I will get an email letting me know what you will be coming in to help with.  Just another note.... You must have had a criminal background check completed before coming in to volunteer.  I sent these papers home after I received your volunteer forms and many of you already returned them.  If you are reading this and would like to volunteer but still need a criminal history check, please contact me: tknust@pcsc.k12.in.us .  Here is the link to sign up:   Mrs. Knust's Sign Up Genius  Thanks for helping out!


No comments: